Coach Membership and Renewal Information
SRSTA, SCA and RHCA coaches are committed to further roller skating skills development for skaters of all ages. The dedication of these professionals keeps our sport viable and fun!
The 2014-2015 membership and renewal fees are $40.00 for each association (SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA). The SRSTA Joint membership was eliminated and the new membership fees established during the RSA Board of Directors Semi-Annual Board Meeting held November, 2013. The Board also determined that effective January 1, 2014, a 3% fee will be charged for credit card payments.
SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA coaches enjoy these benefits:
- “Sissy Award” recognition for each year you have a USARS National Champion
- Service Award recognition for continuous years of membership (awarded in 5 year increments)
- $1.00 for each Achievement Program test conducted
- RSA Today weekly e-newsletters
- RSA Directory
- RSA website access (username and password provided upon sign-up or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your information).
- Member coaches who are RSA judges do not pay judge commission registration fees (current commission registration interim is June 1, 2012 to June 1, 2015)
- RSA Convention & Trade Show member rates
- Roller skating educational materials and clip art
- encourages graduating high school seniors of RSA members, and affiliate members, to apply for a $4,000.00 tuition scholarship. As an SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA Coach, this opportunity is available to you. Applications are open to children or employees of members and affiliate members; or, to the child of an employee of a member or affiliate member. Applications for Fall, 2015, scholarships are due April 1, 2015. Click here for more information.
- Access to discounts on Hertz rental cars and Office Depot Purchasing Program to help throughout the year.
To obtain the RSA discount codes, please contact: Stacy Thomas, Director of Membership Services, at 317-347-2626 Ext. 108 or email@example.com.
We appreciate and value the many contributions of our SRSTA, SCA and/or RHCA Coaches. To apply to become a member coach, or to renew your coach membership, please click on the link for the Coach Application Form.
Patricia Jacques, SRSTA Chair